LAKESIDE LANDINGS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2006; Located in Polk County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
If you notice anyone speeding within the community, please contact The City Of Winter Haven Traffic Unit @ (863) 291-5733
If someone is trespassing or vandalizing District property, please call the Polk County Sheriff’s non-emergency number 863-401-2226 to report these issues.
***Pool and Playground Update***
Please be advised the pool and playground will be opening to RESIDENTS ONLY, Saturday, June 20, 2020 and operating at a 50% CAPACITY DUE TO COVID-19.
Additionally, during this time the pool hours have been reduced to 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness. By visiting the Lakeside Landings Pool and Playground, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We ask you each to practice social distancing by limiting face-to-face contact with others as it is the best way to reduce the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Limit close contact with others outside your household in indoor and outdoor spaces. Since people can spread the virus before they know they are sick, it is important to stay away from others when possible, even if you—or they—have no symptoms. Social distancing is especially important for people who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Please note we have rearranged pool furniture to assist with social distancing and ask that you please leave pool furniture as you found it.
Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not available, CDC recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Please help do your part in maintaining the Lakeside Landings COVID-19 measures.
The District Management Team
c/o PFM Group Consulting
The Lakeside Landings Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. O-06-84, enacted by the City Commission of the City of Winter Haven, Florida on July 24, 2006.
The District includes within its boundaries approximately 348 acres of land located in the City of Winter Haven south of SR 544, east of Lake Fannie, west of Lake Hamilton and north of Country Club Rd N.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Polk County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
Assistant District Manager
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Polk County and the City of Winter Haven at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Budget Revised
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Amended Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted Budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2018, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous Fiscal Year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen/.
- Fiscal Year 2017 Audit Report
- Fiscal Year 2018 Audit Report
- Fiscal Year 2019 Audit Report
Additional District Documents:
- Ordinance No. O-06-84 Establishing the District
- Rules of Procedure
- Updated Amenity Facilities Policies 5-16-18
- Fiscal Year 2021 Assessment Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2020 Assessment Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2019 Assessment Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Schedule
Rules Relating to Parking and Parking Enforcement
*NEW TOW AWAY ZONES*
See Link Below:
If your car has been towed, contact Epic Towing
at 234 Lake Ave, Auburndale, FL 33823, (863) 877-7410.
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
- 3-18-20 Agenda Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2019 Meeting Agendas:
- 3-20-19 Meeting Cancelled
- 9-18-19 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2018 Meeting Agendas:
- 1-17-18 Meeting Cancelled
- 7-18-18 Meeting Cancelled
Lakeside Landings CDD
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Assistant District Manager:
Sarah R. Sandy of Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.
119 South Monroe Street, Suite 300
Tallahassee, FL 32301
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.