Fishkind & Associates has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 70 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
LAKESIDE LANDINGS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2006; Located in Polk County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
**Lakeside Landings Pool has reopened. **
If you notice anyone speeding within the community, please contact The City Of Winter Haven Traffic Unit @ (863) 291-5733
If someone trespassing or vandalizing District property, please call the Polk County Sheriff’s non-emergency number 863-401-2226 to report these issues.
The Lakeside Landings Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. O-06-84, enacted by the City Commission of the City of Winter Haven, Florida on July 24, 2006.
The District includes within its boundaries approximately 348 acres of land located in the City of Winter Haven south of SR 544, east of Lake Fannie, west of Lake Hamilton and north of Country Club Rd N.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Polk County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
Fishkind & Associates, Inc.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Polk County and the City of Winter Haven at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Budget Revised
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2016, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous Fiscal Year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen/.
Additional District Documents:
Rules Relating to Parking and Parking Enforcement
*NEW TOW AWAY ZONES*
See Link Below:
For Towing Inquiries, reach out to Epic Towing
at 234 Lake Ave, Auburndale, FL 33823, (863) 877-7410.
Fiscal Year 2019 Meeting Agendas:
- 3-20-19 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2018 Meeting Agendas:
- 1-17-18 Meeting Cancelled
- 7-18-18 Meeting Rescheduled to 8-15-18
Fiscal Year 2017 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-19-16 Meeting Cancelled
- 11-16-16 Meeting Cancelled
- 3-15-17 Meeting Cancelled
- 9-20-17 Meeting Cancelled
Lakeside Landings CDD
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Sarah R. Sandy of Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.
119 South Monroe Street, Suite 300
Tallahassee, FL 32301
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.